Hello, I have gathered pictures of some specialty cakes that I have made in the past few months. I am sorry, but I couldn't find all of them. I spent a lot of time making each one of these cakes. All of these cakes are made using a special moist, white "wedding" cake recipe. The cake gets a thin layer of homemade butter cream icing, and finally gets topped off with layer of made-from-scratch fondant. I'm such a perfectionist that I make sure to get every little detail just right!
If you would like to order a cake, please give me at least 3-4 weeks notice, so I can schedule it in. Please contact me with details and I will give you pricing information.
Here are several views of a Razorback cake I made for a friend's son for his birthday.



I made this cake for a 4-year old's birthday party. He loves monkeys and has a stuffed monkey similar to this one. My husband helped me make the cake.

My husband drew the picture below to match the monkey cake for the birthday boy.

I made this birthday cake for a co-worker's son who loves golf. Yes, the grass is all hand-piped icing. It took awhile for me to do it, but I loved it!

I made this super cute birthday cake for my son's preschool teacher. I wanted to suprise her with the cake and combined colors that I've seen her wear. She absolutely loved the cake!

My first "crooked" or "topsy-turvy" cake I made for July 4, 2008.

This was my first attempt at the fondant Razorback cake.

This was my first attempt at making a fondant cake. Not too shabby for the 1st try, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment