

I can make custom photo cards for any special occasion. If you see something you like, but would like to see it in a different color, layout, font, wording, etc.- just let me know and I can customize it to your preference! Below are some of the custom photo card designs that I have made. These are watermarked and the resolution is not of the quality that you will receive. Your cards will have a high resolution image- perfect for sending out to your friends and family! Please contact me with any questions or special requests you might have.
I will add more pictures as I design the cards, so please check back often!
Please send me your pictures in either .jpg or .png format. For best results, the resolution needs to be 300 dpi or higher.
IMPORTANT!!!!
I will fully uphold the legal rights of photographers. It is illegal for me to use images that are copyrighted without the permission of the photographer or company that holds the copyright. I will need their copyright release authorizing me to use their images before I can print your cards. By submitting any photos/images to me, you agree to take full responsibility for any misuse of copyrighted images and agree to not hold me liable for any misuse of copyrighted images.
I will add more pictures as I design the cards, so please check back often!
Please send me your pictures in either .jpg or .png format. For best results, the resolution needs to be 300 dpi or higher.
IMPORTANT!!!!
I will fully uphold the legal rights of photographers. It is illegal for me to use images that are copyrighted without the permission of the photographer or company that holds the copyright. I will need their copyright release authorizing me to use their images before I can print your cards. By submitting any photos/images to me, you agree to take full responsibility for any misuse of copyrighted images and agree to not hold me liable for any misuse of copyrighted images.
Red "Happy Holidays" 4 pictures
Red and Green Blocks "Holly Jolly Christmas"
Red and Green Sophisticated "Merry Christmas"










No comments:
Post a Comment