Hello, I am a lucky wife and mom to a 3 year old boy. I am going to school full time to become an elementary teacher. I love to do fun, creative, artsy things. If I see something cute, I will try to make it myself!
I taught myself photoshop and have made numerous invites, cards and personalized candy wrappers for many occasions. Friends and family members talked me into putting my images on a site where they can see what I make!
I have been invited to share my personalized candy bars and specialty cakes at the show this spring. The show will be from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on April 25, 2009 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Springdale. There will be other local moms there selling their handmade items as well. So, please come out and see us!
For more information, please click the picture below. Thanks!
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or comments, please email me at fromnhitoyou@gmail.com. Thanks!
I love these, oh wait one of these designs is mine.
ReplyDelete