Monday, December 29, 2008

A few more wrappers!

Hey there! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We had a wonderful Christmas! Jackson had a blast!!

I'm sorry, I did not have time to make as many wrappers as I hoped, but here are a few more for you! I would like to thank my friend Amanda for letting me make some wrappers based on her wedding (after the fact)! As always, I appreciate all your comments! So please, let me know what you think!! =)


Elegant Initial Wrapper Front
Elegant Initial Wrapper Back
(I used lyrics from the song played at the beginning of her wedding. It was sooo sweet!)
Heart Photo Front
Heart Photo BackLast Name w/picture in a Letter Front
Last Name w/picture in a Letter Front
Eggplant and Sage Stripes Front
(I can center the sage stripe on your wrapper if you want!)
Eggplant and Sage Stripes Back
Swirly Eggplant and Sage Front
(I can center the sage stripe on your wrapper if you want!)
Swirly Eggplant and Sage Back
Red/White Bridal Shower Front
Red/White Bridal Shower Back
Purple Confirmation Front
Purple Confirmation Back
First Communion Front
First Communion Back

No comments:

Post a Comment