Here are some samples of baby shower wrappers. These can be customized for the shower that you're hosting by changing names, dates and background colors. I can also change the wording on the back to suit your needs. I will add more images as I create more wrappers, so please check back often!
Baby blue/brown background with Long hair pregnant mod mom
Front

Baby blue/brown background with Long hair pregnant mod mom
Back

Green/brown background with Medium length hair pregnant mod mom
Front

Green/brown background with Medium length hair pregnant mod mom
Back

Pink/brown background with hair in a bun pregnant mod mom
Front

Pink/brown background with hair in a bun pregnant mod mom
Back

Unknown Gender Sophisticated Belly Wrapper
Front

Unknown Gender Sophisticated Belly Wrapper
Back

Girl Mod Pink and Brown Belly
Front

Girl Mod Pink and Brown Belly
Back

Boy Mod Blue and Brown Belly
Front

Boy Mod Blue and Brown Belly
No comments:
Post a Comment